Flexible Storage Options for End Users
ASUS PIKE 2308 is the PCI-E 3.0 high performance and high reliability enterprise SAS 6Gb/s solution. It also can be backward compatible with existing 1.5Gb/s SATA and 3Gb/s SAS/SATA products and infrastructure and allows to create RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 1E and RAID 10. PIKE 2308 can immediately enlarge the capacity, improve the performance, and strengthen the signaling, making it the great upgrade option.
SAS RAID card status LED (lights up and blinks to indicate that the card is working normally)
- Optional PIKE 2308 (8-port SAS 6Gb/s) are available for SAS RAID support
- PIKE card enables on-demand upgrade, and allows customers to invest on basic SKUs for current use
- Reduce qualification resource and inventory management efforts
- Multiple I/O solutions are available without occupying slot 6 in 1U chassis
- ASUS PIKE 2308 SAS RAID card
- SATA cable*
- Support DVD
- User guide
* The item is dependent on the selected SKU.
- Workstation or server motherboard with PIKE RAID card slot
- SAS or SATA hard disk drives and cables
- Supporting Windowsฎ and Linux Operating systems
- Appropriate thermal solution
- Certified power supply module
|Supported hard disk drive interfaces||Serial ATA II, Serial ATA III|
|RAID levels||0, 1, 10, 1E|
|Chipset||LSI SAS 2308|
|Compatibility||Intel P9 Series, Z9 Series, P8 Series, Z8 Series.|
AMD KG Series, KC Series.
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
These cookies ensure that the webstore functions properly. Think of keeping track of your language and your products in your shopping basked, log on with your account, the checkout form, filter search results etc.
We use analytical and tracking cookies to see how we can improve the webstore and how we can adapt content and potential advertisements to your preference.