|Without VAT||With VAT|
As part of the ADDERLink™ INFINITY range, ADDERLink INFINITY 1002 is a high performance KVM extender that enables you to locate your critical computing hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment, isolated from the user work station. Configurable as a single head or single link, this extender provides pixel perfect video with minimal lag across a distance of up to 10km. This KVM extender can be used as a point-to-point extender, or integrated into a wider matrix system when combined with the ADDERLink INFINITY Manager (AIM).
- Perfect digital video: uncompressed video extension and pixel perfect digital video up to 24 bits per color at a maximum of 1920x1200 single link or single head with real time control
- Digital Stereo Audio: digitally delivered crystal clear audio across the network
- Distribution: of DVI-D, USB, audio and bidirectional RS232 across up to 10km
- Power redundancy: the units can detect whether the network is in operation and will utilize the second network port is failure detected
- EDID management: Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) enables the remote system to exactly mirror the date coming from the source monitor
- Plug and Play: the ADDERLink INFINITY range is delivered in a zero config state so they work as soon as they are connected, without the need for drivers or software
- Robust yet lightweight: small form factor, rack mountable device
- USB True Emulation: USB 2.0 enables connection to any USB human interface device from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers
1920 x 1200 pixels
100 - 240 V
50 - 60 Hz
0 - 40 °C
These cookies ensure that the webstore functions properly. Think of keeping track of your language and your products in your shopping basked, log on with your account, the checkout form, filter search results etc.
We use analytical and tracking cookies to see how we can improve the webstore and how we can adapt content and potential advertisements to your preference.