|Without VAT||With VAT|
This media and rate converter line card features a 10/100/1000T twisted pair port and an optical SFP port. The twisted pair has an RJ-45 connector and a maximum operating distance of 100 meters (328 feet) when connected to an Ethernet or Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet device. They operate in full or half-duplex mode, and allow you to build an affordable network, avoiding the cost of terminatiang fiber cables. The AT-CM3K0S has a SFP port supporting both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit operation, allowing a choice of multi/single mode, dual/single fiber SFP modules.
- Converts speed as well as media type
- Extends Ethernet and Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet networks
- Supports IEEE 802.3ah 'Ethernet in the First Mile'
- Support MissingLinkT and Smart MissingLinkT
- Transparent to IEEE 802.1Q VLAN packets
- Jumbo Frame Support
- Rate Limiting
- Low Power Mode
- Supports Dying Gasp
- Automatic address learning and aging
- Managed, or Unmanaged operation
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Auto-Negotiation (IEEE 802.3u-compliant)
- Store and forward data packet handling
- Supports 100 and 1000Mbps SFPs
- System and port LEDs
- Line card for all ConverteonT series chassis
- Limited lifetime warranty
IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ah
UL 60950-1 (cULUS), EN-60950-1 (TUV), EN-60825
FCC, EN-55022, VCCI, C-Tick, CE.
0 - 40 °C
-25 - 70 °C
5 - 95%
5 - 95%
0 - 3048 m
22 x 73 x 130 mm
14880, 148800, 1488000 pps
These cookies ensure that the webstore functions properly. Think of keeping track of your language and your products in your shopping basked, log on with your account, the checkout form, filter search results etc.
We use analytical and tracking cookies to see how we can improve the webstore and how we can adapt content and potential advertisements to your preference.