|Without VAT||With VAT|
Connect legacy Sun computers to your KVM switch using these neat, intelligent interface cables, available in different lengths to suit your application.
The Sun interface cables deliver high functionality multi platform KVM connectivity at low cost, and may be used with any PS/2 style KVM switch. Miniature 'keep alive' circuitry is moulded into the cables to ensure problem free computer operation even if the KVM switch is powered off. An intelligent communications system enables the active circuitry within the cables to work in close partnership with ADDER MP Matrix and 108 MP switches to provide enhanced functionality.
- Fully moulded robust construction with colour coded connectors
- May be used with any quality PS/2 style switches
- Intelligent communication ensures a high level of integration with MP switches
- Keep alive™ circuitry provides increased system reliability
- Keyboard country code reporting and DDC support ensures Sun compatibility
- Downloadable drivers for different keyboard layouts and future upgrades
These cookies ensure that the webstore functions properly. Think of keeping track of your language and your products in your shopping basked, log on with your account, the checkout form, filter search results etc.
We use analytical and tracking cookies to see how we can improve the webstore and how we can adapt content and potential advertisements to your preference.