|Without VAT||With VAT|
|Recupel:||+ €0,12||+ €0,15|
Part of the ADDERView® PRO range, the AV4PRO DVI is KVMA switch designed to enable four multi-head computers to be controlled from a single KVM console. This four-port switch is available in eight-port (AV8PRO), Multiscreen, VGA or DisplayPort variants.
- Extended DDC EDID profile: ensures that the graphics card is always optimized to work with your screen
- High resolution video: the dual link DVI capabilities enable users to work at very high resolutions including 2K (2048 x 1080) on each head or WQXGA (2560 x 1600) per head, with a choice of digital or analogue
- USB True Emulation: USB 2.0 enables connection to any USB human interface device from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers
- Independent USB device selection: switching options enable the operator to use the keyboard and mouse on one computer whilst the USB peripherals are connected to other ones
- Channel selection options: switch using selectable keyboard hotkeys, three button mice or the front panel controls, or add a RC4 remote
- Broad USB 2.0 HID Support: a range of USB devices can be connected, including printers, scanners, and non-standard human interface devices
- ‘Options’ port for control, synchronisation and upgrade: port allows remote switching using simple ASCII codes; units to be switched in synchrony to create a multi video head switching system; and firmware upgrades, all through the same port
3.5mm headphone, DVI-I, USB A
2560 x 1600 pixels
100 - 240 V
50 - 60 Hz
These cookies ensure that the webstore functions properly. Think of keeping track of your language and your products in your shopping basked, log on with your account, the checkout form, filter search results etc.
We use analytical and tracking cookies to see how we can improve the webstore and how we can adapt content and potential advertisements to your preference.